If you would like to get involved with the GSA, feel free to contact directly the committee you are interested in or the E board member in charge of the area you are interested in. If you are unsure of who to contact, you can use the form below.
Why should you get involved?
- It’s fun to be involved and attend events to meet other students
- Get a say in GSA decisions
- Ability to decide details about GSA events and fit them to your schedule
- Implement policy changes you want
- Helping your fellow students enjoy their time at Hopkins
- Network with the upper administration, such as the Deans of the school
- Experience operations and coordination in a school-wide organization
- Buff up those resumes
For general inquiries or problems/comments/suggestions for the website or interest in being more active with the GSA, please use this contact form: