To help navigate this unpredictable time the Office of Graduate Biomedical Education has collated a comprehensive list of resources and links targeted to graduate students. You can find these resources here.
If you have a COVID-19 security concern regarding on-campus activity please submit contact campus security via the security hotline or the LiveSafe app.
And, please, remember to treat yourself and others with kindness during this stressful time.
GSA & OGBE Graduate Student Town Halls
The GSA and OGBE Have co-hosted two Town Halls to answer graduate student questions regarding the COVID-19 response. To view recording of these two events please follow the links below. Note: you will need to provide your JHED login information.
April 16, 2020
May 11, 2020
Corona Virus Information
Educational & Research
Food Insecurity Resources
Mental, Emotional Health
Music, Arts, & Education Resources
- Coronavirus Symptoms: If you experience symptoms, please STAY HOME and CALL the UHS main line 410-955-3250 BEFORE going in person.
- Cooley Fitness Center & UHS Free Virtual Classes
- Fitness Blender: Hundreds of free workout videos for any fitness level
- Free Online Exercise Offers
- Healthy Recipes from Johns Hopkins Medicine
- JHSOM Getting Help Page: Contact information for JHSAP & UHS and other resources
- Lifetime Fitness Video Workouts
- Merritt Club Virtual Programming
- Nike Training Club: Monthly fee for its premium service has been waived indefinitely, and grants access to more than 185 free workouts (yoga, cardio and more) which last from 15 to 45 minutes, as well as targeted running training programs, nutrition and wellness guidance.
- Peloton: Offers thousands of strength, yoga, stretching, boot camp and cardio workouts on its app, as well as meditation exercises and outdoor running coaching, which don’t require any expensive equipment. Peloton has extended its 30-day free trial period to 90 days, which you can sign up for through April 30.
- Ralph O’Connor Recreational Center: Homewood Campus gym
- Social Distancing & Self Quarantine Information
- UHS (University Health Services): Emotional and physical health
- UHS Wellness Feedback Form: For any ideas or feedback about how the wellness office can serve you at this time
- UHS Wellness Resources Pages
- Yoga Journal
- 5-minute office chair yoga